Monday, January 10, 2011

I.L.H.A.M C.I.N.T.A

Thank you for drop by and Welcome to our websiteJ
ILHAM CINTA specially created for all LOVERS outhere!
ILHAM CINTA will provide you with everything that you need for your BIG DAY
Our wedding stuff are much, much cheaper compared to the others since we understand that you spent lots of money for your once in a lifetime moments. Rent from us for a reasonable price…

All items are in good condition since I really careful with my stuffJ

We based in KL and Ipoh  so we only rent all this stuff to customers this area only. Self-pick up at my house or we delivered at your doorstep. Additional RM2-3 will be charge.

COD is at our convenience. We will inform you about delivery method.

DON’T BE SHY… WE WONT BITE U…J

** WELCOME TO ILHAM CINTA GALLERY **

No comments:

Post a Comment